The Model Book is the brainchild of former model and current fashion show director, Alison Woodham. With years of experience in the industry under her belt, Alison saw that the process of scouting for and booking models could be easily streamlined by creating a consolidated platform for industry professionals. Having been on both sides of the fence, as a model and client, she has a keen understanding of the current inefficiencies and how they can be overcome.
The Model Book is all set to be destination for clients to find their muses, aspiring models to find their first jobs, and professional models to manage their own careers.
How The Model Book Benefits Models
- Both professional and aspiring models are welcome.
- Interaction is streamlined between model and client by eliminating any third parties. This means no commissions!
- All professional details – portfolio, calendars, and stats – are linked to one TMB profile, keeping all important data in one place.
- Models can view all available jobs in one place and have the option of choosing jobs that they are interested in and attending castings.
- Exclusive development programs and workshops with top models are held periodically for models to improve their game.
- All job-related payments are tracked and made on the website itself.
How The Model Book benefits Clients
- Extensive database of models from all over the country to choose from.
- Auditions and casting calls can be posted directly on TMB by clients for all models to view.
- Dedicated search filters available for clients to narrow down the hunt for the perfect face to the last detail.
- Eliminates interaction with unnecessary middlemen, and ensures clear communication with models.
- All payments are made and tracked on TMB itself.
- The website is easy-access and makes finding models quicker and simpler.